Contact us for more details: Phone: + 44 (0) 20 7493 1977
Offshore Equatorial Guinea
Africa Oil Corp., via a wholly owned subsidiary, holds an 80% working interest in the highly attractive gas-prone Block EG-31, located offshore Equatorial Guinea. Block EG-31 offers multi-Tcfe potential that can leverage access to nearby existing infrastructure in the event of success. Prospective farminees are being offered the opportunity to participate in the next exciting phase of exploration.
- Extensive portfolio of shallow water prospects located near to existing infrastructure.
- Vast gas-prone resource potential identified across a portfolio of high-quality prospects and leads mapped on 3D seismic data.
- Multi-Tcfe prospects, Whistler and Massif, high-graded for drilling.
- The Whistler prospect is a turbidite fan that targets similar reservoirs and exhibits similar seismic response to the Gardenia and Alba discoveries and is analogous to the Alen and Aseng producing fields in Blocks O/I.
- The Massif prospect offers a second drilling target with an attractive combination structural-stratigraphic trap.