Contact us for more details: Phone: + 44 (0) 20 7493 1977
UK North Sea
Blocks 3/24c & 3/29c
Serica Energy (UK) Limited (“Serica”) is offering a select group of companies the opportunity to acquire an interest in UKCS licence P2501, which covers Blocks 3/24c and 3/29c and includes the highly prospective North and South Eigg prospects.
- Acquire up to a 45% interest in two, highly prospective blocks, located in a mature hydrocarbon province with a proven hydrocarbon system and access to nearby excellent infrastructure;
- North and South Eigg are directly analogous to the Rhum field, sharing amplitude anomalies indicative of excellent quality sands of the highly productive Rhum reservoir;
- Participate in the drilling of the North Eigg HPHT exploration well, located in 110 m water, which has potential recoverable resources of 484 Bcf gas (Pmean) and 1,165 Bcf gas (P10) with associated condensate;
- Success at North Eigg significantly de-risks the South Eigg prospect, which provides excellent upside of 422 Bcf gas (Pmean) and 939 Bcf gas (P10) with associated condensate;
- In the event of success, the discovery(s) is planned to be developed as a subsea tie-back to existing infrastructure, for which there are multiple options.